Experience SmartCare™ for Substance Use Disorder
Robust, flexible functionality for the treatment of Substance Use Disorder
SmartCare’s Substance Use Disorder functionality supports organizations who help individuals on the path towards addiction recovery. It includes a variety of features that can be configured to support each organization’s unique workflows, reimbursement processes, and necessary integration with other resources.
- Patient Portal so users can see relevant information at a glance, receive virtual care and enhanced client communication
- Robust inquiry/pre-admission tracking/intake function.
- Screening and Assessment tools aligned with the ASAM Fundamentals of Addiction Medicine, including ASAM, CAGE, AUDIT, CRAFFT, UNCOPE, and ASI.
- Scheduling for both individuals and groups.
- Robust Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) functionality via SmartCare Rx.
- Complete medical electronic billing, including DSM IV, V, and CPT coding requirements.
- Extensive reporting capabilities.
Built to support organizations who help individuals on the path to recovery
SmartCare’s Substance Use Disorder functionality includes a variety of features that can be configured to support each organization’s unique workflows, reimbursement processes, and necessary integration with other resources.
SmartCare™ is a web-based application that can be accessed anytime, anywhere, and by anyone! The SmartCare™ EHR platform provides robust mental health and physical health integration for co-occurring disorders and is designed to evolve with your organization. With SmartCare™ you can easily access prescriptions, schedules and client information.
Designed to help Behavioral Health Organizations succeed
Hosted on the Azure cloud, SmartCare™ has a highly stable and secure infrastructure. Its open architecture is flexible and extendible. Its robust, single platform greatly reduces the need to connect with, maintain, and secure disparate systems.
SmartCare™ offers an extensive suite of solutions, from Clinical Care Management to Primary Care Integration, that enable organizations to provide holistic care management and to improve organizational efficiency.
As a true Enterprise EHR, SmartCare™ is ideal for multi-faceted organizations who service multiple types of Behavioral Health and Human Services communities.
Streamline’s in-house implementation services and Customer Success Program are designed to ensure that each organization gets the most out of SmartCare’s powerful functionality.