Foster Care and Adoption Software
Manage and track all aspects of the foster care and adoption process entirely within SmartCare™
Streamline’s SmartCare™ Foster Care and Adoption functionality gives you the power to manage referral sources for placement, manage the placement of families as well as manage the details of placement all in one system.
A foster care software designed to easily manage all adoption documentation
The SmartCare™ EHR foster care and adoption software supports placement families by providing access to all necessary information and documents involved in the placement and management process.
Placement management and family details
With SmartCare’s foster care & adoption software, clients can keep track of dates, medications and set up completion goals with the client tracking feature.
Set up all Placement Families for Adoption, Foster Care, Residential and Shelter
- Manage general information and contact information about the parents of the placement family
- Manage relatives for foster placement
- Easily upload, view and scan documents needed for the placement family
- Managed the status of the placement family licensing process
Organize all the materials needed for the Placement Family
- Child and contact information on the Client Summary page
- Manage the placement family’s detail information
- See all placements of children from the same family
- Mange legal status including termination petition filing
- Set Permanency Goal and Placement status
- Manage DOC: Level and enter start and end dates of levels
Foster care documents and referrals
- Maintain information about the child, i.e. Case Worker, Court Case including attorney, DHS Monitor, etc.
- Associate child to their biological family
- Manage detailed information about the placement
- Social and medical history documentation
- Assign potential placement families to the child’s record and manage which children can be assigned to a family; document when the placement is formalized.