Streamline Support Services
Customer Service * Collaboration * Teamwork * Continuous Quality Improvement * Solution Focused
Streamline’s Support Team goes far beyond a typical help desk. Our support experts have direct access to our top technology teams in development, build release and product management.
Based in Kalamazoo, Michigan, our team of specialists have prior experience with behavioral healthcare agencies as former employees or consultants. Our top-notch team of experts includes:
- Client Software Specialists (Central Help Desk Intake)
- Help Desk and Systems Analysts
- Client Account Managers
- Q/A Testing Analysts
In addition to having accessible support experts for our clients, Streamline also has a case handling and ticketing system to ensure the experience is consistent and thorough. This system includes:
- Point of first contact, Client Software Specialist (CSS)
- Web-based tracking system
- Direct account access to view and monitor tasks
- Email notification of receipt
- CSSs troubleshoot and work to resolve issues or requests
We also have a proven system in place to get you the support you need when contacting us for help. This includes:
- Client Streamline support emails unique to your company that address a variety of concerns
- Application questions, issues/errors, and other new requests
- Streamline Support Help Desk staff and assigned Client Account Manager have designated email addresses
- 24/7 designated after hours, on-call number
Additionally, Streamline has a Client Account Management program designed to help your organization’s specific needs:
- A regional Client Account Manager dedicated to your company who works with you to build a strong working relationship
- Regular meetings, phone calls, and/or in-person meetings based on your preference
- A liaison between clients and Streamline’s internal teams to ensure quality service and support, timely responses and successful delivery of solutions to effectively meet your needs
- Project management monthly reports
In addition to your Client Account Manager, you will have access to Streamline groups including a National User Group and a Client List Serves.
These will allow you to learn from our other clients through:
- A forum for SmartCare users to help other SmartCare Users (Peer-to-peer).
- A National User Group facilitates the formation of State/Regional User Groups as well as topic specific work groups
- The Client Connection Portal to connect with your peers
If you are looking for an additional layer of support, Streamline also allows organizations to contract with Streamline for dedicated support and staff time for your specific organizational needs. Those staff are then available for issues, questions, consultation, tasks and requests for your organization, and you can dictate how many hours per month you need and if you’d like them on-site.