Streamline’s Electronic Health Record (EHR), SmartCare™ Version 5.0, Health IT module(s) set forth below, have met all requirements as Health IT module(s) under Meaningful Use Stage 3 2015. Streamline is a leader in web-based Electronic Health Record software for the behavioral health industry, and has partnered with Drummond Group to test and certify their ONC requirements for MU Stage 3 2015 Meaningful Use.
The all-inclusive behavioral health system was built from the ground up for inpatient, outpatient, and residential service providers. SmartCare meets all Meaningful Use requirements and is dedicated to helping organizations improve the quality of patient care, maintain the privacy of patient health information, maximize clinical outcomes, and increase business efficiencies.
|Vendor Name:||Streamline Healthcare Solutions|
|Certified EHR Name:||SmartCare|
|Certified EHR Version:||5.0|
|Requirements Edition:||2015 Edition|
|Classification:||Health IT module(s)|
|Additional SW Required:||HISPDirect (RosettaHEALTH), Dynamic Health IT|
|Certification Criteria:||170.315 (a)(1-5, 9, 11); (b)(1-3, 6); (c)(1-3); (d)(1-11); (e)(1-3); (f)(1-3, 5); (g)(2-9); (h)(1)|
|Clinical Quality Measures:||2v6; 9v5; 26v4; 31v5; 32v6; 55v5; 68v6; 71v6; 72v5; 102v5; 104v5; 105v5; 107v5; 108v5; 111v5; 113v5; 128v5; 136v6; 137v5; 139v5; 160v5; 161v5; 165v5; 169v5; 177v5; 190v5|
|Certification Date by Drummond Group:||December 31, 2017|
This Health IT module(s) is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Drummond Group is accredited by ANSI and approved by ONC for the ONC Health IT Certification Program to certify: Health IT Module(s) and Certification of other types of Health IT for which the Secretary has adopted certification criteria under Subpart C of 45 CFR.
Streamline Healthcare Solutions, LLC has adopted the following costs in order to comply with the requirements of 42 CFR 170.523(k)(iii) which mandates, in plain language, a detailed description of said costs. The following are the additional types of costs and contractual limitations that a user may be required to pay to implement or use the Health IT Module’s capabilities, whether to meet meaningful use objectives and measures or to achieve any other use within the scope of the health IT’s certification.
(1) A written license agreement is required for each customer which specifies the costs to license and implement the licensed program modules. The terms for contractual obligation are negotiable and include all third party add-ons.
(2) Licensing Fees are generally required for the applicable modules selected by the customer.
(3) Licensing and Support/Maintenance Fees for the electronic prescribing program, SmartCare Rx, are determined on a per prescriber basis.
(4) Additional fees are generally required for implementation of the licensed software and for any customization of the software to meet the requirements of the customer.
(5) Annual Support and Maintenance Fees, determined on a concurrent user basis, are required in order to receive the support services for the licensed program modules and receive updates of the software which may be required or desired to conform the meaningful use requirements in the future.
(6) Customization, support and maintenance fees may be required for specific state reporting requirements.
(7) Hosting fees, determined on a concurrent user basis, may be required if customer selects Streamline to host data for as long as the data is hosted by Streamline; and,
(8) Additional charges may apply to migrate data upon termination of the hosting arrangement with Streamline.
(9) Additional charges may apply for licensing requirements or customized requests as it relates to new requirements in the 21st Century Cures functionality
API Data Access of SmartCare Records
Streamline offers an API to exchange data between EHR systems and third party applications. There are no additional charges for the use or integration with the Streamline API above what is specified in a Streamline customer’s contract. In order to ensure the authenticity of API users, the request for exchange of data via SmartCare API must be initiated by a contracted Streamline customer. From there the proper user account and tokens can be established to ensure the API user authenticity. Streamline is committed to providing support to API users throughout the duration of the data exchange as is reasonably necessary to ensure exchange of data.