Experience SmartCare™ for CCBHCs
Robust functionality to support complex CCBHC requirements
The impressive growth in Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHCs) highlights the need for behavioral health and human services EHRs that can effectively integrate a variety of providers and services, capture and report on key metrics, and enable providing services remotely.
- Manage person-centered behavioral and physical health treatment planning and coordinate care with a range of organizations in the community, including local primary care and hospital partners.
- Deliver integrated, coordinated care based on evidence-based practices and report on quality metrics.
- Generate, track, manage, and analyze billing and financial information seamlessly across a variety of reimbursement methods and service and program types.
- Accept direct data entry by Designated Collaborating Organization’s (DCO) and send and receive CCD data sets with other community providers.
- Seamlessly provide services in homes, schools, jails, homeless shelters, and other locations outside of the clinic.
Built on an enterprise-grade, single platform, SmartCare™ is an ideal EHR for CCBHCs
As an enterprise-grade, single platform, SmartCare™ is ideal for CCBHCs. It enables behavioral health and human services organizations to deliver person-centered care via a unified platform that provides true integration of all inpatient, outpatient, and community-based services. It provides a high degree of interoperability, including the ability for direct data entry by DCO’s and to send and receive continuity of care documents (CCD) data sets with other community providers via direct messaging interfacing.
SmartCare™ provides intelligent workflows that capture the CCBHC-required clinical measures for reporting as well as state-level measures. It offers the capability to assess, stratify and define quality metrics
SmartCare’s Revenue Cycle Management provides billing flexibility that meets state-specific reimbursement requirements for CCHBC, including fee for service, case rate, or other payment models.
SmartCare™ enables organizations to seamlessly provide services in homes, schools, jails, homeless shelters, and other locations outside of the clinic and to provide crisis services 24-7. SmartCare™ Anywhere further enhances access to care with remote functionality built into the platform to allow clinicians and other staff to access client records and work via mobile devices in an offline environment with limited or no access to the Internet.
Designed to help Behavioral Health Organizations succeed
Hosted on the Azure cloud, SmartCare™ has a highly stable and secure infrastructure. Its open architecture is flexible and extendible. Its robust, single platform greatly reduces the need to connect with, maintain, and secure disparate systems.
SmartCare™ offers an extensive suite of solutions, from Clinical Care Management to Primary Care Integration, that enable organizations to provide holistic care management and to improve organizational efficiency.
As a true Enterprise EHR, SmartCare™ is ideal for multi-faceted organizations who service multiple types of Behavioral Health and Human Services communities.
Streamline’s in-house implementation services and Customer Success Program are designed to ensure that each organization gets the most out of SmartCare’s powerful functionality.