Experience SmartCare™ for Substance Use Disorder
Robust, flexible functionality for the treatment of Substance Use Disorder
SmartCare’s substance use EHR software supports organizations who help individuals on the path towards recovery. Our substance use treatment EMR includes a variety of features that can be configured to support each organization’s unique workflows, reimbursement processes, and necessary integration with other resources. If you’re interested in learning more about how a substance use software can specifically help in managing opioid treatment, read more here.
- Patient Portal so users can see relevant information at a glance, receive virtual care and enhanced client communication
- Robust inquiry/pre-admission tracking/intake function.
- Screening and Assessment tools aligned with the ASAM Fundamentals of Addiction Medicine, including ASAM, CAGE, AUDIT, CRAFFT, UNCOPE, and ASI.
- Scheduling for both individuals and groups.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) functionality via SmartCare Rx.
- Complete medical electronic billing, including DSM IV, V, and CPT coding requirements.
- Extensive reporting capabilities.
Built to support organizations who help individuals on the path to recovery
SmartCare’s substance use EMR software includes a variety of features that can be configured to support each organization’s unique workflows, reimbursement processes, and necessary integration with other resources.
SmartCare™ is a web-based application that can be accessed anytime, anywhere, and by anyone! The SmartCare™ substance use treatment EHR platform provides robust mental health and physical health integration for co-occurring disorders and is designed to evolve with your organization. With SmartCare™ substance use treatment software you can easily access prescriptions, schedules and client information.
Designed to help behavioral health organizations succeed
Hosted on the stable, secure Microsoft Azure cloud, SmartCare is the one platform that eliminates the need to connect, maintain, and secure disparate systems.
SmartCare supports an extensive suite of solutions tailored to specific areas of a practice—from primary care to business intelligence—all aligned on one platform for holistic care management.
As a true enterprise platform, SmartCare is ideal for multi-faceted organizations who provide many types of behavioral health and human services.
Our in-house implementation services and Customer Success Program ensure that all of our customer partners use the SmartCare platform’s powerful functionality to reach their full potential.