Experience SmartCare™ Business Intelligence
Robust data and analytics that help drive improved effectiveness and care
SmartCare™ Business Intelligence combines a robust data warehouse, intuitive yet flexible native reporting, and integration with leading BI software to enable organizations to access, process, and analyze vast amounts of information. The result is intelligent, data-driven decisions that accelerate organizational effectiveness and help improve care.
SmartCare™ Business Intelligence capabilities include:
- Integration and standardization of data from multiple sources, including state and local governments and insurers.
- The ability to access, analyze, and model clinical, financial, and operational data via configurable views and dashboards, a robust library of standard reports, custom ad-hoc reports, and leading BI software packages.
- Drill down on key information in reports via hyperlinks so users can access the underlying information without having to toggle back and forth between different parts of the system.
- The capability to efficiently develop, track, and analyze almost any metric, including those required by states and for CCBHCs.
- Analyses across clinical, financial, and operational data to improve organizational effectiveness and develop insights that help improve care.
- Integration with the leading Business Intelligence tools, including Microsoft’s PowerBI, Salesforce’s Tableau, and SAS.
Easily access, report on, and analyze key data
Data is readily available to users via SmartCare’s dashboards. These can be configured by role—clinical, administrative, financial, etc.— so the dashboards present users with the information that is most relevant to them. Dashboards and lists views include hyperlinks so users can easily drill down for additional information.
SmartCare™ includes three levels of reporting: clinical, management, and financial. Users can access a robust library of standard reports. They can also easily develop ad-hoc reports customized to the information, issues, and metrics that are most important to them.
One of the core features of the SmartCare™ platform is that each organization can have its own dedicated data warehouse, which serves as a central repository for integrated data from disparate sources such as HRIS systems, accounting systems, state and local government systems, and the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS).
Designed to help Behavioral Health Organizations succeed
Hosted on the Azure cloud, SmartCare™ has a highly stable and secure infrastructure. Its open architecture is flexible and extendible. Its robust, single platform greatly reduces the need to connect with, maintain, and secure disparate systems.
SmartCare™ offers an extensive suite of solutions, from Clinical Care Management to Primary Care Integration, that enable organizations to provide holistic care management and to improve organizational efficiency.
As a true Enterprise EHR, SmartCare™ is ideal for multi-faceted organizations who service multiple types of Behavioral Health and Human Services communities.
Streamline’s in-house implementation services and Customer Success Program are designed to ensure that each organization gets the most out of SmartCare’s powerful functionality.