Experience SmartCare™ Business Intelligence
Robust data and analytics that help drive improved effectiveness and care
SmartCare™ Business Intelligence combines a robust data warehouse, intuitive yet flexible native reporting, and integration with leading BI software to enable organizations to access, process, and analyze vast amounts of information. The result is intelligent, data-driven decisions that accelerate organizational effectiveness and help improve care.
SmartCare™ Business Intelligence capabilities include:
- Integration and standardization of data from multiple sources, including state and local governments and insurers.
- The ability to access, analyze, and model clinical, financial, and operational data via configurable views and dashboards, a robust library of standard reports, custom ad-hoc reports, and leading BI software packages.
- Drill down on key information in reports via hyperlinks so users can access the underlying information without having to toggle back and forth between different parts of the system.
- The capability to efficiently develop, track, and analyze almost any metric, including those required by states and for CCBHCs.
- Analyses across clinical, financial, and operational data to improve organizational effectiveness and develop insights that help improve care.
- Integration with the leading Business Intelligence tools, including Microsoft’s PowerBI, Salesforce’s Tableau, and SAS.
Easily access, report on, and analyze key data
Data is readily available to users via SmartCare’s dashboards. These can be configured by role—clinical, administrative, financial, etc.— so the dashboards present users with the information that is most relevant to them. Dashboards and lists views include hyperlinks so users can easily drill down for additional information.
SmartCare™ includes three levels of reporting: clinical, management, and financial. Users can access a robust library of standard reports. They can also easily develop ad-hoc reports customized to the information, issues, and metrics that are most important to them.
One of the core features of the SmartCare™ platform is that each organization can have its own dedicated data warehouse, which serves as a central repository for integrated data from disparate sources such as HRIS systems, accounting systems, state and local government systems, and the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS).
Designed to help behavioral health organizations succeed
Hosted on the stable, secure Microsoft Azure cloud, SmartCare is the one platform that eliminates the need to connect, maintain, and secure disparate systems.
SmartCare supports an extensive suite of solutions tailored to specific areas of a practice—from primary care to business intelligence—all aligned on one platform for holistic care management.
As a true enterprise platform, SmartCare is ideal for multi-faceted organizations who provide many types of behavioral health and human services.
Our in-house implementation services and Customer Success Program ensure that all of our customer partners use the SmartCare platform’s powerful functionality to reach their full potential.