Experience the SmartCare™ EHR Platform
Technology that powers SmartCare™
SmartCare™ sets a new standard for Behavioral Health and Human Services EHRs. Developed specifically for this market, its enterprise, cloud-based, single-platform, and intelligent technology is unlike any other. It is an innovative solution that empowers Behavioral Health and Human Services organizations to achieve their mission of helping those in need.
- Subscription Offering provides the advantages of this model but with more local control than a typical SaaS offering.
- Azure Cloud Hosting with a nationwide footprint and high degree of availability, redundancy and disaster recovery—all backed by the world-class strength of Microsoft.
- High Levels of Security based on Azure’s platform and data centers, which were created using some of the most rigorous security and compliance standards in the world
- Single Client/Tenant Architecture, so each organization has its own instance of the application, providing for better flexibility and performance.
- Single Platform that manages all types of services across all levels of care in a single application, which greatly reduces the need for organizations to purchase, connect with, maintain, and secure disparate systems.
- Fully Web-Based Application that runs on any device with Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge without the need for third-party software.
Designed to help Behavioral Health Organizations succeed
Hosted on the Azure cloud, SmartCare™ has a highly stable and secure infrastructure. Its open architecture is flexible and extendible. Its robust, single platform greatly reduces the need to connect with, maintain, and secure disparate systems.
SmartCare™ offers an extensive suite of solutions, from Clinical Care Management to Primary Care Integration, that enable organizations to provide holistic care management and to improve organizational efficiency.
As a true Enterprise EHR, SmartCare™ is ideal for multi-faceted organizations who service multiple types of Behavioral Health and Human Services communities.
Streamline’s in-house implementation services and Customer Success Program are designed to ensure that each organization gets the most out of SmartCare’s powerful functionality.