Experience SmartCare™ for I/DD
SmartCare™ I/DD: A Comprehensive Solution
SmartCare™ I/DD provides organizations with a solution tailored specifically to help people with intellectual or developmental disabilities (I/DD) through a broad range of innovative and effective programs designed to foster their independence, productivity, and participation in community life.
- A comprehensive solution that has the flexibility to incorporate a broad range of programs designed to foster clients’ independence, productivity, and participation in community life.
- A robust assessment tool and care plans with goals and objectives to suit each individual’s needs and the ability to easily track an individual’s progress and note successful goal completion.
- Revenue Cycle Management functionality that includes I/DD billing and reimbursement functions and incorporates family and caregiver contributions and reimbursements.
- Coordination of care for developmental and physical health in the same system for true whole-person care.
- Sophisticated remote functionality to provide service in offsite settings and even where there is limited or no internet access.
Robust and flexible I/DD functionality
Designed by people with behavioral health and human services experience, SmartCare™ I/DD is tailored specifically to organizations that serve people with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
The solution is comprehensive and flexible enough to incorporate a broad range of programs designed to foster clients’ independence, productivity, and participation in community life. It supports adolescent and adult and outpatient and residential services.
SmartCare™ I/DD’s robust assessment tool identifies employment status, income, educational attainment, housing (homelessness, housing conditions, etc.), diet/access to food, tobacco use, alcohol and illicit drug use, physical activity, etc.
SmartCare™ I/DD enables the creation of care plans with goals and objectives to suit each individual’s needs. It makes it easy to track an individual’s progress and note successful goal completion. It supports mainstreaming clients.
Designed to help Behavioral Health Organizations succeed
Hosted on the Azure cloud, SmartCare™ has a highly stable and secure infrastructure. Its open architecture is flexible and extendible. Its robust, single platform greatly reduces the need to connect with, maintain, and secure disparate systems.
SmartCare™ offers an extensive suite of solutions, from Clinical Care Management to Primary Care Integration, that enable organizations to provide holistic care management and to improve organizational efficiency.
As a true Enterprise EHR, SmartCare™ is ideal for multi-faceted organizations who service multiple types of Behavioral Health and Human Services communities.
Streamline’s in-house implementation services and Customer Success Program are designed to ensure that each organization gets the most out of SmartCare’s powerful functionality.