Experience SmartCare™ for I/DD
SmartCare™ I/DD: A Comprehensive Solution
SmartCare™ I/DD provides organizations with a solution tailored specifically to help people with intellectual or developmental disabilities (I/DD) through a broad range of innovative and effective programs designed to foster their independence, productivity, and participation in community life.
- A comprehensive solution that has the flexibility to incorporate a broad range of programs designed to foster clients’ independence, productivity, and participation in community life.
- A robust assessment tool and care plans with goals and objectives to suit each individual’s needs and the ability to easily track an individual’s progress and note successful goal completion.
- Revenue Cycle Management functionality that includes I/DD billing and reimbursement functions and incorporates family and caregiver contributions and reimbursements.
- Coordination of care for developmental and physical health in the same system for true whole-person care.
- Sophisticated remote functionality to provide service in offsite settings and even where there is limited or no internet access.
Robust and flexible I/DD functionality
Designed by people with behavioral health and human services experience, SmartCare™ I/DD is tailored specifically to organizations that serve people with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
The solution is comprehensive and flexible enough to incorporate a broad range of programs designed to foster clients’ independence, productivity, and participation in community life. It supports adolescent and adult and outpatient and residential services.
SmartCare™ I/DD’s robust assessment tool identifies employment status, income, educational attainment, housing (homelessness, housing conditions, etc.), diet/access to food, tobacco use, alcohol and illicit drug use, physical activity, etc.
SmartCare™ I/DD enables the creation of care plans with goals and objectives to suit each individual’s needs. It makes it easy to track an individual’s progress and note successful goal completion. It supports mainstreaming clients.
Designed to help behavioral health organizations succeed
Hosted on the stable, secure Microsoft Azure cloud, SmartCare is the one platform that eliminates the need to connect, maintain, and secure disparate systems.
SmartCare supports an extensive suite of solutions tailored to specific areas of a practice—from primary care to business intelligence—all aligned on one platform for holistic care management.
As a true enterprise platform, SmartCare is ideal for multi-faceted organizations who provide many types of behavioral health and human services.
Our in-house implementation services and Customer Success Program ensure that all of our customer partners use the SmartCare platform’s powerful functionality to reach their full potential.
Learn more about SmartCare’s solutions for I/DD
"*" indicates required fields