Experience SmartCare™ Clinical Care Management
Intuitive, robust functionality for ease of use and better care
SmartCare’s intelligent Clinical Care Management functionality provides a sophisticated, easy-to-use clinical care management solution with a highly robust ‘golden thread,’ resulting in reduced administrative work and better care for people. This makes our platform the ideal clinical care management software because it results in less time spent dealing with paperwork and more time spent face-to-face with patients.
With multiple functions built into this platform, SmartCare™ is the perfect clinical care management software and more. The functionality of the clinical care management software includes features such as:
- Clinical views and dashboards personalized by role, so users have ready access to the relevant information they need in real-time, which helps them provide clients with accurate, timely, and high-quality care.
- Clinical decision support tools that auto-populate assessments and care/treatment plans, reducing administrative work for clinical staff.
- A robust ‘golden thread’ built on an intelligent clinical care management functionality that pre-populates demographic and clinical information from one stage of the process to the next—intake, assessment, care/treatment plan, services, progress notes, results—so users have access to timely, accurate clinical information management without having to re-enter data.
- A validation system that can be configured to monitor clinical and reporting requirements at each stage of the process and alert the appropriate users when an aspect is out of compliance.
- Integrated functionality that enables the coordination of care for both mental and physical health in the same system for true whole-person care.
- Robust reporting that allows organizations to track and analyze key clinical metrics to improve outcomes.
- A single platform where all users log into the same system, use the same interface, and utilize consistent processes, workflows, data, and metrics, so they can focus less on administrative work and more on helping people.
Exceptional functionality for modern behavioral health organizations
SmartCare’s user interface is highly intuitive and easy to use. Relevant information, clinical and financial, is readily available via views and Dashboards. These can be personalized by role—clinical, administrative, financial, etc.—so views and dashboards provide users with relevant, role-specific information.
SmartCare’s analytics and business intelligence capabilities enable organizations to access, analyze, and model clinical data and metrics to improve outcomes.
Dashboards and lists views include hyperlinks so users can easily drill down for additional information. Users can also access standard and ad-hoc reports to keep informed of key information, issues, and metrics.
A robust ‘golden thread’ built on SmartCare’s intelligent clinical care management functionality can pre-populate demographic and clinical information seamlessly through the workflow—intake, assessment, care/treatment plan, services, progress notes, results—so users have access to timely, accurate information without having to re-enter data.
The platform incorporates clinical decision support tools that can help auto-populate assessments and care/treatment plans based on each situation, reducing administrative work for clinical staff.
SmartCare™ comes equipped with a validation system that can be configured to monitor clinical and reporting requirements throughout the care process and alert the appropriate users when an aspect is out of compliance. The system features messages and alerts that can be pushed directly to a user so that they can be acted on immediately.
Single platform. Many solutions.
We have been focused on the Behavioral Health and Human Services market since 2003. That means we understand our clients need more from their EHR platforms. We strive to be an innovative partner that creates technology solutions to solve problems for practices.
- The SmartCare™ platform’s robust functionality enables the coordination of care for mental and physical health in the same system for true whole-person care. Among other things, labs can be ordered and tracked and medications can be prescribed from within the platform.
- SmartCare™ is a single platform where all users log into the same system, use the same interface, and utilize consistent processes, workflows, data, and metrics, so they can focus less on administrative work and more on helping people.
- As a single, Enterprise platform, users can access all types of services across all levels of care in a single application, rather than trying to connect disparate systems. This means all users log into the same system, use the same interface, and utilize consistent processes, workflows, data, and metrics.
- Through integration with SmartCare’s Patient Portal and Anywhere functionality, organizations have “always on” client management and team communication.
Designed to help behavioral health organizations succeed
Hosted on the stable, secure Microsoft Azure cloud, SmartCare is the one platform that eliminates the need to connect, maintain, and secure disparate systems.
SmartCare supports an extensive suite of solutions tailored to specific areas of a practice—from primary care to business intelligence—all aligned on one platform for holistic care management.
As a true enterprise platform, SmartCare is ideal for multi-faceted organizations who provide many types of behavioral health and human services.
Our in-house implementation services and Customer Success Program ensure that all of our customer partners use the SmartCare platform’s powerful functionality to reach their full potential.
Experience SmartCare™ for your Clinical Care Management Organization
"*" indicates required fields