Case Management Software for Human Services & Behavioral Health Organizations
Managing cases, monitoring important patient events, and staying ahead of document due dates has never been easier.
SmartCare™ Patient Tracking lets your team easily monitor all of the due dates of documents and events for clients, ensuring that they occur in a timely manner.
Users can define which events and documents need to occur and when, and the system will send alerts and notifications so that your team’s due dates are met.
SmartCare™ Patient Tracking allows users to instantly see when important events or documents are due, right from the dashboard.
- Users can be alerted as soon as important events/documents are coming due or are overdue directly on your dashboard.
- Choose how to view these flags by:
- Assigned staff
- Workgroup (e.g., Medical Team, IDD Team, etc.)
- Role (e.g., Nurse, Speech Therapist, etc.)
- Tracking Protocols can be set up to be applied automatically when a client is first registered, or as a client is waitlisted, enrolled, or discharged from a program.
- Easily view and complete all events/flags for a client.
Automated alerts and workflows ensure consistency across your human services or healthcare organization.
Are there a group of documents that always have to be completed when a client is enrolled in a particular program? No problem.
SmartCare™ is designed with consistency in mind. That is why the Patient Tracking features built-in automations, so when a new client is registered or enrolled in a given program, your team’s defined event(s) are set as flags with due dates for the new client – automatically!
See how SmartCare’s Case Management & Patient Tracking features can keep your staff on point.