CCBHCs in 2022—What Behavioral Health Providers Need to Know
The Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) landscape continues to evolve and more Behavioral Health providers elect to become CCBHCs.
As the need for more access to mental health care and substance use disorder treatment rises, it’s important to understand how other Behavioral Health organizations have overcome challenges on their road to become a CCBHC.
In this webinar, you’ll learn lessons learned from CCBHC customers in multiple states, and how they dealt with challenges such as:
- Providing services directly and through DCOs
- Capturing and tracking clinical data across multiple services
- Reporting clinical quality measures
- Conceptualizing the reimbursement structure
- Determining a roadmap for the future
Please Fill the Form Below
"*" indicates required fields