Loews Chicago O’Hare
5300 N. River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
Planning is underway for the Streamline Community Conference. Here are some details to get you excited and to prepare you for what’s to come.
We’re back at Lowes Hotel O’Hare, September 14-16, 2020. The theme of this year’s event, Building a Future of Opportunities, will focus on ways your organization will lead the charge in the future of behavioral healthcare by utilizing SmartCare’s integrated platform.
Our mission has always been to build innovative technology solutions that empower people who improve behavioral health and quality of life of those in need. With that said, we are focused on staying one step ahead of technology by remaining flexible and intuitive so that we are the best platform in our market, so you can be the best provider in your market.
Education at SC2
- Primary Care – connecting body and mind
- Getting the most out of your reporting
- Support hour (troubleshooting user interface / technical interface)
- Patient Access via the Patient Portal
- Utilizing Telemedicine through SmartCare
- Data informed decision making: using data to drive action to client care
- Achieving successful implementation
- Data Analytics and Power BI
- User Groups
- CCBHs: lessons learned from year one
- HIPAA: security risk and analysis
- Integrating with your community: how do you share information with other community players in a HIPAA world?
- Streamline Security and FISMA certification
- Differentiators of Hosted and Self-hosted clients
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Future of Streamline (Executive sessions)
- SmartCare Roadmap
- SmartCare Show and Tell
- Executive Roundtable with our Co-CEOs
- Streamline University
- And more…
Take advantage of the many opportunities to learn valuable industry information and new developments within Streamline. Contact Cristina Prince at email@example.com to learn more about SC2.
Here’s a preview of the education offered.
Interested in becoming an Exhibitor/Sponsor?
For more information on how to become a sponsor or an exhibitor, please visit the below page.