Oak Brook, IL – Streamline Healthcare Solutions (Streamline) announced that its electronic health record (EHR), SmartCare™ 6.0, has achieved Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC-Health IT) 2015 Edition Cures Update Certification via Drummond Group LLC, an Authorized Certification Body (ACB). The stamp of approval designates the software delivers the required functionality in support of enabling eligible providers and hospitals to meet the requirements of various regulatory programs that involve the use of certified electronic health records (EHR) technology.
“This is just another recognition of our continued focus on building a true enterprise EHR platform for the Behavioral Health and Human Services market,” says Javed Husain, CEO of Streamline Healthcare Solutions. “Our goal is to empower our customers with an intelligent and intuitive system that reduces time-consuming and repetitive administrative tasks and frees their users to focus on helping people. We continue to be at the forefront of Behavioral Health and Human Services EHRs.”
To earn the certification, SmartCare™ 6.0, was tested to be in accordance with applicable standards and certification criteria put forth by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
With more than 20 years of testing experience across various industries, Drummond brings a high level of technical expertise to this process. Since becoming an ONC-ACB in 2010, Drummond has conducted more than 3,000 health IT tests and certifications.
Streamline’s SmartCare™ 6.0, which meets the requirements for ONC Health IT Certification from Drummond Group, sets a new standard for Behavioral Health and Human Services EHRs. SmartCare’s enterprise, cloud-based, single-platform, and intelligent technology is an innovative solution that empowers Behavioral Health and Human Services organizations to achieve their mission of helping those in need.
Because it was designed by people with over 25 years of Behavioral Health and Human Services experience, SmartCare’s interface and processes can be individualized for each user, their role, and the clients they serve. The result is a highly intuitive and easy to use system that reduces time-consuming and repetitive administrative tasks and frees users to focus on helping people.
SmartCare’s achievement of the 2015 Edition Cures Update Certification allows its customers to improve clinical workflows and enhance patient care access through API technology. Ultimately, through the use of apps, clinicians and patients will have greater access to health data to make more informed decisions.
The Health IT Modules listed are 2015 Cures Update Edition compliant and have been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Developer name: Streamline Healthcare Solutions
Product name: SmartCare™
Product version: R6
Developer website: www.streamlinehealthcare.com
Physical address: 1301 W. 22nd St, Suite 305, Oak Brook, IL 60523
Phone number: 877-467-4741
Contact name: Katie Morrow, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Certification: September 15, 2022
Unique Certification number: 15.04.04.2855.Smar.R6.01.1.220915
- Information blocking
- Application programming interfaces (APIs)
- Real World Testing
Clinical Quality Measures:
- 170.315 (a)(1): Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE) – Medications
- 170.315 (a)(2): CPOE – Laboratory
- 170.315 (a)(3): CPOE – Diagnostic Imaging
- 170.315 (a)(4): Drug-Drug, Drug-Allergy Interaction Checks for CPOE
- 170.315 (a)(5): Demographics
- 170.315 (a)(9): Clinical Decision Support
- 170.315 (a)(12): Family Health History
- 170.315 (a)(14): Implantable Device List
- 170.315 (a)(15): Social, Psychological, and Behavioral Determinants Data
- 170.315 (b)(1): Transitions of Care (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (b)(2): Clinical Information Reconciliation and Incorporation (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (b)(3): Electronic Prescribing (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (b)(6): Data Export
- 170.315 (c)(1): Clinical Quality Measures – Record and Export
- 170.315 (c)(2): Clinical Quality Measures – Import and Calculate
- 170.315 (c)(3): Clinical Quality Measures – Report (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (d)(1): Authentication, Access Control, Authorization
- 170.315 (d)(2): Auditable Events and Tamper-Resistance (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (d)(3): Audit Report(s) (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (d)(4): Amendments
- 170.315 (d)(5): Automatic Access Time-out
- 170.315 (d)(6): Emergency Access
- 170.315 (d)(7): End-User Device Encryption
- 170.315 (d)(8): Integrity
- 170.315 (d)(9): Trusted Connection
- 170.315 (d)(11): Accounting of Disclosures
- 170.315 (d)(12): Encrypt Authentication Credentials (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (d)(13): Multi-Factor Authentication (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (e)(1): View, Download, and Transmit to 3rd Party (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (e)(3): Patient Health Information Capture
- 170.315 (f)(1): Transmission to Immunization Registries
- 170.315 (f)(2): Transmission to Public Health Agencies – Syndromic Surveillance
- 170.315 (f)(3): Transmission to Public Health Agencies – Reportable Laboratory Tests and Values/Results
- 170.315 (f)(5): Transmission to Public Health Agencies – Electronic Case Reporting (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (g)(2): Automated Measure Calculation
- 170.315 (g)(3): Safety-Enhanced Design
- 170.315 (g)(4): Quality Management System
- 170.315 (g)(5): Accessibility-Centered Design
- 170.315 (g)(6): Consolidated CDA Creation Performance (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (g)(7): Application Access – Patient Selection
- 170.315 (g)(9): Application Access – All Data Request (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (g)(10): Standardized API for Patient and Population Services (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (h)(1): Direct Project
Any additional types of costs that an EP, EH, or CAH would pay to implement the Health IT Module’s capabilities to attempt to meet CMS objectives and measures. Refer to the Drummond Group Mandatory Disclosure Statement document for more details. EHR technology self-developers are excluded from this requirement.
About Streamline Healthcare Solutions
Since 2003, Streamline Healthcare Solutions has focused exclusively on the Behavioral Health and Human Services market. The company is a trusted partner in building innovative technology solutions that empower organizations to improve the quality of life for those in need. Streamline’s SmartCare™ is an enterprise, cloud-based, single-platform, intelligent Electronic Health Record (EHR) solution. Ideal for multi-faceted organizations that offer multiple types of services, it enables them to provide truly integrated care management and to improve organizational efficiency. www.streamlinehealthcare.com
About Drummond Group LLC
Drummond Group LLC is a global software test and certification lab that serves a wide range of vertical industries. In healthcare, Drummond Group LLC tests and certifies Controlled Substance Ordering Systems (CSOS), Electronic Prescription of Controlled Substances (EPCS) software and processes, and Electronic Health Records (EHRs) – designating the trusted test lab as the only third-party certifier of all three initiatives designed to move the industry toward a digital future. Founded in 1999, and accredited for the Office of the National Coordinator Health IT Certification Program as an Authorized Certification Body (ACB) and an Authorized Test Lab (ATL), Drummond Group LLC continues to build upon its deep experience and expertise necessary to deliver reliable and cost-effective services. For more information, please visit http://www.drummondgroup.com.