How We Can Help Your Company
Streamline Healthcare Solutions delivers web-based software that provides and coordinates all service delivery processes for healthcare organizations. We have been offering software in the health and human services marketplace since 2003 for some of the nation’s premier behavioral health organizations. Our web-based technology enhances and transforms our customer’s businesses by improving the quality of care for all stakeholders.
Streamline has developed software to truly integrate all departments moving to a holistic service approach. Organizations that wish to have one system incorporate all business processes into a single solution will work with our team of dedicated experts to help guide you along the way as your business needs develop.
The SmartCare™ EHR application is Meaningful Use certified and is deployed in a live environment at all service levels. These include inpatient, outpatient, intensive-outpatient and residential, as well as functionality for e-prescribing, primary care services, and electronic communication with other providers via Continuity of Care Documents (CCD).
From the ground up, SmartCare is the most flexible and user-friendly application on the market.
As the health and human services market changes, SmartCare will remain flexible. The application is built with an open architecture framework which allows all organizations the ability to update and build onto SmartCare without moving off the core upgrade path.
What differentiates Streamline’s SmartCare from the competition:
- Fully browser-based Electronic Health Record (no applets, plug-ins or middleware)
- Stage 3 Meaningful Use – 2015 Edition Health IT Module Certified
- A hosting infrastructure that maintains training, development and live environments
- Core Outpatient, Intensive-outpatient, Residential, Inpatient including white and bed board functionality as well as OE/EMAR functionality
- Primary Care application that’s integrated into the platform and includes E&M coding
- SureScripts certified e-prescribing system
- Fully integrated clinical and HIPAA compliant medical billing system
- Dashboards and alert systems for internal communication
- Both laboratory and pharmacy interface (HL7) functionality as well as other outside systems such as general ledger systems
- Full billing system for Medicaid, Medicare, grants, capitated and commercial plans
- Full Managed Care Organization functionality to manage, communicate and/or pay external contracted service providers or designated collaborating organizations (DCOs)
- Integrated point of service (POS) and batch scanning functionality
- Mobile online/offline application used to track and manage service activities in the community
- A data warehouse built on the concepts set forth by Kimball and Ross designed to maximize reporting of large data efficiently
- Open architecture for flexibility to support all forms electronically as well as custom data conversions
- 24/7 support services with integrated account management