Kalamazoo, MI – [May 16, 2018] Streamline’s SmartCare 5.0 has achieved Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC-Health IT) 2015 Edition Health IT Module Certification via Drummond Group LLC, an Authorized Certification Body (ACB) that has been empowered to test software for compliance with the requirements of the federal government’s program. The stamp of approval designates that the software offers the functionality that enables eligible providers and hospitals to meet Meaningful Use requirements, qualifying these organizations to receive payments under the ongoing EHR adoption program.
“This is just another recognition of our continued focus on building a single comprehensive system covering all levels of care and supporting all lines of business. We’re at the forefront of where the market is headed.” Said Javed Husain, Co-CEO Streamline Healthcare Solutions.
“As we’ve said from the beginning, anytime, anywhere, anyone can have complete access to our system. SmartCare is not a bunch of disparate applications you hope work together. We have proven again that it’s not only the most user friendly, but also the most robust unified system on the market today.” Said David Ryland, Co-CEO Streamline Healthcare Solutions.
To earn the certification, SmartCare 5.0 was tested to be in accordance with applicable standards and certification criteria put forth by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
With more than 15 years of testing experience across various industries, Drummond Group LLC (DG) brings a high level of technical expertise to this process. Its healthcare experience also runs deep, having certified hundreds of EHRs since becoming an ACB in 2010.
SmartCare 5.0, which met the requirements for (ONC-Health IT) 2015 Edition Health IT Module Certification, is currently the only completely web-based application to be in compliance of Health IT in the behavioral healthcare market.
The all-inclusive behavioral health system was built from the ground up for inpatient, outpatient, residential and managed care providers. SmartCare will continue to meet all Meaningful Use requirements and is dedicated to helping organizations improve the quality of patient care, maintain the privacy of patient health information, maximize clinical outcomes, while increase business efficiencies.
This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Vendor Name: Streamline Healthcare Solutions
Certified EHR Name: SmartCare
Certified EHR Version: 5.0
Vendor address: 510 East Butler Court, Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Certification Date by Drummond Group: 12/31/2017
Certification number: 15.04.04.2855.Smar.05.00.1.171231
Requirements Edition: 2015 Edition
Modules Tested: 170.315 (a)(1-5, 9, 11); (b)(1-3, 6); (c)(1-3); (d)(1-11); (e)(1-3); (f)(1-3, 5); (g)(2-9); (h)(1)Clinical Quality Measures: 2v6; 9v5; 26v4; 31v5; 32v6; 55v5; 68v6; 71v6; 72v5; 102v5; 104v5; 105v5; 107v5; 108v5; 111v5; 113v5; 128v5; 136v6; 137v5; 139v5; 160v5; 161v5; 165v5; 169v5; 177v5; 190v5
Additional SW: HISPDirect (RosettaHEALTH), Dynamic Health IT
Streamline Healthcare Solutions, LLC has adopted the following costs in order to comply with the requirements of 42 CFR 170.523(k)(iii) which mandates, in plain language, a detailed description of said costs. The following are the additional types of costs and contractual limitations that a user may be required to pay to implement or use the Health IT Module’s capabilities, whether to meet meaningful use objectives and measures or to achieve any other use within the scope of the health IT’s certification.
(1) A written license agreement is required for each customer which specifies the costs to license and implement the licensed program modules. The terms for contractual obligation are negotiable and include all third party add-ons.
(2) Licensing Fees are generally required for the applicable modules selected by the customer.
(3) Licensing and Support/Maintenance Fees for the electronic prescribing program, SmartCare Rx, are determined on a per prescriber basis.
(4) Additional fees are generally required for implementation of the licensed software and for any customization of the software to meet the requirements of the customer.
(5) Annual Support and Maintenance Fees, determined on a concurrent user basis, are required in order to receive the support services for the licensed program modules and receive updates of the software which may be required or desired to conform the meaningful use requirements in the future.
(6) Customization, support and maintenance fees may be required for specific state reporting requirements.
(7) Hosting fees, determined on a concurrent user basis, may be required if customer selects Streamline to host data for as long as the data is hosted by Streamline; and,
(8) Additional charges may apply to migrate data upon termination of the hosting arrangement with Streamline.
(9) Additional charges may apply for licensing requirements or customized requests as it relates to new requirements in the 21st Century Cures functionality.
Streamline delivers web-based software for healthcare organizations to provide and coordinate specialized behavioral service delivery processes. Streamline’s SmartCare™ solution was developed to truly integrate all departments; moving them to a more holistic service model. Streamline’s software solutions are well suited for organizations who wish to have a system that can incorporate its entire business processes into a single solution, with the ability to continue to grow as business-lines needs evolve. Streamline has been offering software in the behavioral health marketplace since 2003.
Please visit us at: www.streamlinehealthcare.com
Drummond Group LLC is a global software test and certification lab that serves a wide range of vertical industries. In healthcare, Drummond Group LLC tests and certifies Controlled Substance Ordering Systems (CSOS), Electronic Prescription of Controlled Substances (EPCS) software and processes, and Electronic Health Records (EHRs) – designating the trusted test lab as the only third-party certifier of all three initiatives designed to move the industry toward a digital future. Founded in 1999, and accredited for the Office of the National Coordinator Health IT Certification Program as an Authorized Certification Body (ACB) and an Authorized Test Lab (ATL), Drummond Group LLC continues to build upon its deep experience and expertise necessary to deliver reliable and cost-effective services.
For more information, please visit https://www.drummondgroup.com
Streamline Healthcare Solutions
Cristina Prince, Marketing Manager
877-467-4741 ex. 225